Digital skill sharing event
12 January 2021
Buckinghamshire Culture, Garsington Opera and Resource Productions are working in partnership to deliver a digital skill sharing event in February 2021. Speakers are being sought to contribute to this practical sharing session looking at digital engagement and delivery in the creative and cultural sector. The Thinking Digital event will take place on Zoom on 11th February 2021, 1pm-4.15pm.
During the Covid-19 pandemic we have seen creative and cultural organisations innovate, re-frame and develop online content thanks to rapid learning and adaptation. The aim is to curate a half-day online session that shares practical insights, and the ‘how’ of digital delivery, to engage those that have been on furlough, or are looking for creative and innovative ways to re-frame their content. This event will focus on digital engagement and will share learning and top tips, as well as first-hand experiences of those delivering online. If you have delivered projects or activities online during the pandemic, creating new content, or adapting existing content to take place virtually, then the partnership will want to hear from you. Speakers are being sought that can deliver:
- 20 minute session sharing a digital project/activity – what you did and how you did it
- Description of how you learned what you needed to learn, to run the event
- Sharing of practicalities and top tips for anyone wanting to do the same
- Outline of how you managed/considered online safety
- Creation of a 2 page learning resource informed by your case study that can be shared with participants of the event.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send Lallie ([email protected]) a short expression of interest sharing what you would want to cover in your session. Please also include details of whether you can be free on 11th February for a 1.5 hour rehearsal and the event between 1pm-4.15pm.